The folks at Serious Eats are enjoying their food with a twist this week, starting with new sporks! Get the scoop on this utensil's latest reincarnation, a shout-out for tangerine salt, and a recipe for cheddar-chipotle scones that are healthier than they sound after the jump...
• Serious Eats HQ Got New Sporks - Now sporks really CAN do everything! According to the rigorous testing by the Serious Eats team, it can slice an orange, scoop oatmeal, and even open CD cases.
• Blogwatch: Making Tangerine Salt - Eric Gower, The Breakaway Chef, leads us to temptation with tales of this easy-to-make and versatile salt. He had us at "toasty citrusy"...
• Healthy & Delicious: Cheddar Chipotle Scones - Adapted from a Cooking Light recipe, these scones sound like they'd go perfectly with a big bowl of chili!
• Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Magazine Debuts Today - Love her or hate her, head over to Serious Eats to get the scoop on her new magazine and join the fray!
• Live Musselcam - Stuck in your office and craving a taste of the great outdoors? This webcam tracks the exciting lives of Prince Edward Island mussels, all in real time!
Previous Good Eats: Leeks with Asian Vinaigrette
(Image: Erin Zimmer for Serious Eats)