There is a lot of excellent eating over at Serious Eats this week. We'll get to some of our favorite bits below (butterscotch pudding, anyone?), but first we had to feature their gallery of butter sculptures - always our favorite part of the annual state fair.
• Butter Sculptures Gallery - A collection of famous faces - all done in butter. Shawn Johnson and her balance beam, Elvis and his hound dog...
• Eggs From a Vending Machine in Japan - Japan uses vending machines to dispense nearly everything, it seems like!
• One Good Egg, One Good Idea - You only have one egg left. (And no vending machine in sight.) What do you cook for breakfast?
• Butterscotch Pudding: Searching for the Perfect Recipe - This comfort food pudding can invoke desperate cravings. Amanda Clarke goes on a search for the best butterscotch pudding.
• Dinner Tonight: Grilled Chipotle-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin - Yogurt sauce slathered on pork - yum! Nick makes some adjustments and this looks like a recipe we might have to try.
(Top photo: evileye via Flickr)