Each week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there are these scrumptious grilled portabello mushrooms stuffed with spinach. It is definitely grilling season now. Plus homemade English muffins and Italian limoncello, pork chops with braised fennel, and more. • Grilling: Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
- Even though portabellos are the steak of the vegetarian world
and thus over-exposed already, we wouldn't object to one of these handsome stuffed mushrooms.
• Dinner Tonight: Pork Chops with Braised Fennel and Caramelized Onions - We agree with Blake - braised fennel is rich, savory, and totally yummy.
• The English Muffin Experiment: Homemade vs. Store-Bought - Which one wins out for taste and convenience?
• Cook the Book: Bottega's Limoncello - One of the best summer drinks ever.
• Healthy & Delicious: Lemon Basil Pasta Salad - Wow! Could that sound any more delicious?
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Lemon Chicken with Rice
(Image: Joshua Bousel for Serious Eats)