• Grilling: Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Portobellos - Even though portabellos are the steak of the vegetarian world and thus over-exposed already, we wouldn't object to one of these handsome stuffed mushrooms.
• Dinner Tonight: Pork Chops with Braised Fennel and Caramelized Onions - We agree with Blake - braised fennel is rich, savory, and totally yummy.
• The English Muffin Experiment: Homemade vs. Store-Bought - Which one wins out for taste and convenience?
• Cook the Book: Bottega's Limoncello - One of the best summer drinks ever.
• Healthy & Delicious: Lemon Basil Pasta Salad - Wow! Could that sound any more delicious?
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Lemon Chicken with Rice
(Image: Joshua Bousel for Serious Eats)