• Dinner Tonight: Radicchio Risotto - This is a great Meat/Un-Meat dish. For meat-eaters, the radicchio is mixed with pancetta for a "sweet, sticky, porky mess." But you can leave out the pork for a vegetarian-friendly dinner too, with a good balsamic vinegar to balance out the delicate bitterness of the vegetables.
• Grocery Ninja: Yujacha, Korean Yuzu Tea - The Grocery Ninja leaves no aisle unexplored. This mission brings us yujacha, a tea made from golden yuzu syrup.
• Dinner Tonight: Mahi Mahi with Cilantro Pesto - Simple and delicious: fish rubbed with spices and served with pesto.
• Blogwatch: Princess Cake - A pale green cake with pink marzipan and a rose. The perfect birthday cake for a six-year-old princess.
• What Do You Do with Frozen Tomatoes? - Shave them over pasta, apparently.
Previous Good Eats Garbage Pail Pasta