Pumpkin-spice marshmallows? Hello, that sounds really, really good. These aren't the only goodies at Serious Eats; there's good cooking and eating in our roundup of our favorite posts from this week. Herbed popcorn, orecchiette with bacon, Obama cupcakes, and more below.
• Pumpkin-Spice Marshmallows
- "fluffy, springy cubes of goodness" from Amanda Clarke.
• Obama in 1,240 Cupcakes - Politics aside, this level of cupcake achievement is rather astonishing.
• Herbed Popcorn - Throw the herbs in with the popcorn. Brilliant!
• Making Spicy Sizzling Sisig, or 'Sizzling Pig's Face,' with Ossabaw Pig Parts - Sizzling Pig's Face? How could we pass that up?
• Dinner Tonight: Orecchiette with Cauliflower, Bacon, and Breadcrumbs - Simple and hearty. Good dinner!
Previous Good Eats: Chickpea Stir-Fry and Alton Brown