Our friends at Serious Eats are always up for a good sandwich, and this week it's a British classic: Open-Faced Egg Salad And Watercress Sandwich
. The creamy egg and peppery watercress, pulled together on good bread and with a touch of mustard, sounds just right for spring.
More from Serious Eats below, including chocolate cupcakes for Passover,
• Photo of the Day: Kosher for Passover Chocolate Cupakes
- Moses leads us into flourless chocolate cupcakes, kosher for Passover...
• Bacon-Infused Old-Fashioned Cocktail Tutorial Video - Bacon! In your cocktail!
• Grocery Ninja: Fatty, Preserved Crab Roe: Not PETA-Safe - Deliciously fatty crab paste.
• Snapshots From Italy: Hammer Your Spears - Do Italians overcook their vegetables? Roasted Asparagus with Parmigiano Reggiano recipe follows...
(Image: Nick Kindelsberger)