What's cooking at Serious Eats this week? Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's some cool geographical map plates, an interview with Ruth Reichl on Gourmet's Thanksgiving issue, a killer chocolate dessert, and a hot debate over whether Costco should accept food stamps.
• Map Plates - What would you serve in these geography-class plates?
• Shouldn't Costco Take Food Stamps? - The bulk giant doesn't take food stamps; this has proved controversial. What do you think?
• Dinner Tonight: Puglian Chickpea Soup - Looks delicious!
• Talking Turkey with Gourmet's Ruth Reichl - What were Reichl's favorite recipes from the current issue of Gourmet? Find out here.
• Blogwatch: Chocolate Toffee Wedges - Whoa.
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Biscuits! Yea!