Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, a classic, nourishing comfort food meal, an old-fashioned Reuben, a new trend in pizzas, and tiny plus stomachs. Yes, stomachs.
• Dinner Tonight: Lemon Chicken with Rice - A comforting dish of chicken with mild sauce and delicious rice.
• Cooking with a Friend: Tortilla Soup, Carrot Cake - Jennifer Maiser has been writing about her CSA adventures and the challenges of cooking seasonally and locally. Here's a great menu from her latest cooking adventures.
• Dinner Tonight: Reuben Sandwich - How to make a Reuben sandwich at home.
• Coal-Fired Ovens Hot New Trend in Pizza World - They're mostly talking about pizzerias, but what about your own coal-fired, grilled pizzas?
• Little Plush Stomachs - A reminder to love your tummy?
Previous Good Eats: Multigrain Spaghetti with Pistou Forestier
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)