• How to Make Chocolate-Covered Peepsicles - Peeps, plus melted chocolate (the good stuff), a stick, and some coconut. Upscale Peeps!
• Pastiera (Ricotta and Cooked Grains Cake) - A very traditional Italian dessert.
• A Beginner's Guide to Soft Shell Crabs - How to pick them, what to watch for, and how to cook them. (Fried!)
• Cooking with a Friend: Seasonal Produce and a Family Soup - Another report from this project, which looks at cooking for an entire week and building a frugal menu.
• Trader Joe's Practices Refreshingly Good Grammar - A refreshing instance of good grammar at the supermarket.
Previous Good Eats: Spaghetti Cooked in Red Wine
(Image: Grace Kang for Serious Eats)