Every week we round up our favorite home cooking posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we bring you our top five favorite posts, including a photo essay of Japanese bladesmiths, how to debone a chicken wing, fish tacos, and this lovely and delicious dish pictured above.
• French in a Flash: Chilean Sea Bass with Bouillabaisse Broth - Looks delicious!
• Photo of the Day: Flowery Lotus Paste-Filled Dessert - How pretty!
• How-To: Four Ways to Debone a Chicken Wing - Which looks easiest to you?
• Photo Essay of Japanese Bladesmiths - A link to a beautiful photo essay of Japanese artisans at work.
• Dinner Tonight: Pan-Fried Fish Tacos with White Sauce - Skip the mess of deep-frying and pan-fry fish for tacos instead.
Previous Good Eats: A New Spork!
(Image: Kerry Saretsky for Serious Eats)