Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: a juicy citrus salad, a Lego kitchen appliance, a homemade pizza hack, and a seriously in-the-wild seafood display at Whole Foods. • A Vietnamese pomelo salad
- Juicy, peppery, and pink: a great palate-cleanser and crowd-pleaser.
• Cooking 'Chicken' in a Lego Rotisserie Oven - It even lights up and spins!
• The Worst Seafood Display Ever? Or the Most Brilliant? - Whole Foods tries to replicate life in the wild at their seafood counter.
• Kenji Alt's Homemade Pizza Hack - Yet another way to cook a great homemade pizza.
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Fennel Tomato Sauce - We do love fennel. This looks delicious.
Previous Good Eats: How to Debone a Chicken Wing