Every week we bring you our favorite posts on food and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they bring us a smashing dish of "Garbage Pail" pasta, a big scramble of all sorts of cupboard delicacies mixed up in a big bowl of pasta. It looks delicious, and it makes us want to go rummage through our own cupboards. Also — crocodile meat on the bone, 54 variations on miso soup, and
• Garbage Pail Pasta - From writer Faith Willinger.
• Seriously Italian: Snow Day Crespelle - Another Italian recipe that looks truly mouthwatering.
• Photo of the Day: Crocodile Meat for Sale - With claws!
• Healthy & Delicious: Irio - Serious Eats' take on a Kenyan dish we told you about a couple weeks ago.
• 54 Miso Soup Variations - How about daikon, onion, eggplant, and kabocha?
Previous Good Eats: Curried Pork Noodles
(Image: Serious Eats)