We have to agree with Robyn over at Serious Eats when she says that this little elephant pour spout on her latest bottle of oil is pretty awesome. Not only does it help oil pour straight and smooth, without drips, but the elephant face looking up is such a charming surprise. More about Robyn's elephant oil, as well as more favorites from our friends at Serious Eats, below.
• Photo of the Day: Elephant Pour Spout - Pretty awesome.
• How To Turn Your Kettle Grill Into a Smoker - Our grills are already prepped and ready for Grilling Month, so these instructions on how to use it as a smoker are very welcome right now.
• Dinner Tonight: Fregola with Mushrooms, Rosemary, and Sage - Fregola is a little like cous cous - large globes of pasta rolled from semolina flour. (See more about fregola here.) Here's a delicious-looing recipe that pairs it with fresh mushrooms and herbs.
• In Gear: Beer Accessories for Summer Suds - Bottle openers that look like pliers, keg stands, and more.
• The world of light rum - A look at the lighter side of one of the world's most diverse spirits.
(Image: Robyn Lee for Serious Eats)