• Photo of the Day: Elephant Pour Spout - Pretty awesome.
• How To Turn Your Kettle Grill Into a Smoker - Our grills are already prepped and ready for Grilling Month, so these instructions on how to use it as a smoker are very welcome right now.
• Dinner Tonight: Fregola with Mushrooms, Rosemary, and Sage - Fregola is a little like cous cous - large globes of pasta rolled from semolina flour. (See more about fregola here.) Here's a delicious-looing recipe that pairs it with fresh mushrooms and herbs.
• In Gear: Beer Accessories for Summer Suds - Bottle openers that look like pliers, keg stands, and more.
• The world of light rum - A look at the lighter side of one of the world's most diverse spirits.
(Image: Robyn Lee for Serious Eats)