Every week we round up our favorite posts about home cooking and good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we are eyeing a seriously good-looking dish of noodles, as well as how to make a Chaco Taco, a recipe for the "best waffles ever," and a look at Joseph Ades' daughter, who just took over his venerable spot in NYC's Union Square market.
• Dinner Tonight: Curried Pork Noodles - Complex, salty, silky, spicy. Yum!
• How to Make a Choco Taco - You don't have to hunt down this elusive favorite at gas stations and ice cream trucks; make it from scratch yourself.
• Daughter of Vegetable Peeler Joe Ades Keeps Tradition Alive - The daughter of Manhattan's legendary vegetable peeler peddler has taken over the family business.
• Meat Lite: Lentils with Caramelized Leeks and Sausage - Just a little sausage means big flavor here.
• Sunday Brunch: The Greatest Waffle Recipe Ever - Big claim from a little waffle!
Previous Good Eats: Goi Buoi (Vietnamese Pomelo Salad)
(Image: Blake Royer)