Our friends at Serious Eats have plunged into grilling and good meat for the summer wholeheartedly. They're even using leftover meat resourcefully. Check out Nick's version of Rick Bayless's Chipotle Chicken Salad Tacos
. He used leftover meat from chickens after making stock. Resourceful and
More from Serious Eats below, including a menu for Father's Day and a perfectly poached egg.
• It's Not Pizza Napoletana if You Don't Follow the Rules
- Naples is cracking down. Apparently, anyone claiming to sell a Pizza Napoletana must now follow the rules of what constitutes a true Pizza Napoletana. There are six hard and fast rules...
• Menu: Father's Day Grillfest - Includes Memphis-style ribs and a Frozen Mocha Cooler.
• China Bans Plastic Bags - Trying to curb pollution and litter...
• Photo of the Day: Egg Yolk Spillage - How much better does it get than that?
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger)