What's been cooking over at Serious Eats this week? Well, let's start with what looks like a completely amazing side dish: Cauliflower with Green Beans and Ginger. There's a pinch of chili pepper and more than a pinch of cumin too.
More good eating from Serious Eats below.
• Cauliflower with Green Beans and Ginger - This just sounds so good to us right now!
• Dinner Tonight: Fried Green Tomato BLT - Nick's favorite new BLT has a fried green tomato! Anyone tried this?
• 'Chile Pepper' Magazine Presents: The Salsa Scoop - The editors of "Chile Pepper" Magazine give the scoop on the best salsas they've tried this month.
• How to Butcher a Whole Pig's Head - In case you ever needed to try...
• The Cartoon Kitchen: Corn Pudding - Our favorite feature! This week the cartoon chef makes corn pudding in ramekins.