What's going on these days over at Serious Eats? Well, there's this delicious bruschetta and an inflatable toast mattress. Also, we just found out we've been issued a challenge of some sort - can someone help us understand what's going on with that?
• Keeping Summer Dessert Sweet and Simple with Bruschetta Dolce - Wow - both the Cherry-Hazelnut Bruschetta and Black Raspberry and Nectarine Bruschetta look downright amazing.
• Dinner Tonight: Warm Sausage and Lentil Salad - We're big fans of lentils and sausage - this recipe looks delicious!
• Inflatable Toast Mattress - Seriously. And it's less than $200. Breakfast in bed?
• An Open Challenge to Food Blogs on 'Major League Eating: The Game' - Apparently we're being challenged to some kind of video game faceoff? Help! We are really not so up on video games these days; we're pretty busy in the kitchen. Anyone want to be our proxy and play for The Kitchn's honor?
• Snapshots from Asia: The Mysterious Wampee Fruit - What's this fruit? Click through to find out all about it?
Related: Warm Lentil Salad for a New Year
(Top image: Amanda Clarke for Serious Eats)