Serious Eats' columnist Amanda Clarke is at it again, this week with An Uncommon Apple Tart Featuring Goat Cheese and Rose. Hard to resist that with the fresh apples appearing in the market. Plus other reports from the world of Serious Eats below. Charcuterie floors, lamb salad, food bloggers on twitter, plus more below.
• An Uncommon Apple Tart Featuring Goat Cheese and Rose
- An in depth look at pastry crust, apples, cheese and the flavors that compliment them all.
• Seared Lamb Salad - Exploring the virtues of the lamb leg steak, over greens.
• Amazing Charcuterie Floor - The Serious Eaters always love a good meaty design.
• Snapshots from Asia: Hong Kong’s Outdoor Fish Markets and the Asian Reverence for Fish - A first-hand account of the Chinese reverence for seafood.
• A list of Food Bloggers Using Twitter - Everyone's jumping on the bandwagon.
Previous Good Eats: Oven-less Chocolate Cake