How are your chopstick skills? If they're not so good, maybe you should try carrying this "chopsticks aid" that we just saw at Serious Eats. Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, where they find things like this and much more. Read on for Italian cinnamon biscotti, tips for reducing food cost and water use, and a yummy frittata recipe!
• Chopsticks Aid, a Fork Attached to Chopsticks - Or, as they say, you could just learn to use chopsticks.
• Reducing Food Costs: Cooking with a Friend - Make a week of meals with a friend to cut down on work and save money.
• Dinner Tonight: Chorizo and Potato Frittata - Spicy and delicious!
• How to Reduce Your Water Consumption - How to save a little more of this precious resource.
• Seriously Italian: Cinnamon Breakfast Toasts - A recipe for crispy, crumbly breakfast biscotti called frese from Babbo's pastry chef.
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Radicchio Risotto
(Image: Jaroslav Kucera)