Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we have a great tutorial on wok and stir-frying basics, as well as some yummy okra-fried jalapenos, and homemade chicharrones!
• Wok Skills 101: Stir-Frying Basics - And some Real Deal Kung Pao Chicken to sweeten the deal, too.
• Cook the Book: Sachertorte - Chocolate and apricot brandy all in one cake. I can tell you that this is super-yummy!
• Dinner Tonight: Flounder Sandwich Marinated in Fish Sauce, with Sriracha Mayonnaise and Pickled Red Onions - Gorgeous. Mouthwatering!
• Serious Heat: Okra-Fried Jalapenos - Massively addictive little bites of pepper.
• The Nasty Bits: How to Make Chicharrones - Crunchy little bites of pork belly. Yum!
Previous Good Eats: A Review of the Demy Digital Recipe Reader
(Image: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)