Every week we bring you our favorite eating and cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Farfalle with zucchini and Gorgonzola, styrofoam coffee cup art, a hubbub over Wal-Mart's new knock-off Girl Scout cookies, and a blooming champagne cocktail.
• Seriously Italian: Farfalle with Zucchini and Gorgonzola - Quick, summery, and a great use for all that summer zucchini!
• Dinner Tonight: Zucchini, Mushroom, and Goat Cheese Tart - Another fabulous use for zucchini.
• Wal-Mart Accused of Knock-Off Girl Scout Cookies - How do you feel about Wal-Mart's copycat Girl Scout cookies?
• Styrofoam Coffee Cup + Sharpie = Art - A little art with your morning coffee?
• Blooming Champagne Cocktail - Beautiful!
Previous Good Eats: Spoon Sweets from Greece
(Image: /Serious Eats)