Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they take the deliciousness that is Thai coffee, and combine it with the pure yumminess of bread pudding. Brilliant! Plus they make cheese bourekas and strawberry rhubarb iced tea. Read on for these and the rest our Serious Eats favorites from this week.
• Serious Sweets: Thai Coffee Bread Pudding - A heady dessert with the rich flavors of sweet, milky coffee.
• Cook The Book: Cheese Bourekas - Savory Middle Eastern pastries stuffed with cheese.
• Cool Off with Strawberry-Rhubarb Iced Tea - An icy sipper for the front porch.
• Dinner Tonight: Quinoa Salad With Lemon-Cream Spinach - From Patricia Wells' Salad as a Meal.
• The Nasty Bits: Chicken Heart Yakitori - Chicken hearts on a stick!
Previous Good Eats: Chocolate-Covered Potato Kisses
(Image: Maria del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)