Every week we bring you our favorite posts and recipes from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week we couldn't pass up this revelatory caramel cake! Read on for more about it, as well as goat cheese brownies, candied jalapeños, and braised goat meatballs.
• Revelatory Caramel Cake - With a super sticky caramel topping.
• Goat Cheese Brownies - A goat-centric dessert with a melting softness.
• Braised Goat Meatballs With Artichokes And Fennel - Another recipe from Goat — such a lovely main dish!
• Edible DIY: Candied Jalapeños- Candied jalapeños? Lucy claims that these are equally good as a "cocktail garnish, sandwich condiment, cupcake topper, and guacamole ingredient!" Wow!
• Is Müesli Finally Becoming More Popular in the U.S.? - A discussion of our favorite no-cook breakfast.
Previous Good Eats: Strawberry Dream Cake
(Image: Caroline Russock/Serious Eats)