Every week we bring you our favorite recipes and posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up this soft and chewy blueberry oatmeal cookies with Grape-Nuts! Read on for these plus battered fish, moong dal, and Indiana cheese buns!
• Sauced: Homemade Ketchup - Brighter and fresher than bottled ketchup!
• Dinner Tonight: Beer-Battered Fish - Shatteringly crisp, and not as greasy as you might expect.
• Serious Sweets: Blueberry Oatmeal Grape-Nuts Cookies - Soft and chewy, and just seriously good.
• Moong Dal And Red Lentils With Browned Onions - A magical transformation of vegetables into a satisfying meatless meal.
• Bread Baking: Indiana Cheese Buns - These actually have nothing to do with Indiana or Hoosiers; it's a pun!
Previous Good Eats: Cookie-Stuffed Cookies
(Image: Maria del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)