Each and every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we just couldn't pass up this Caramel Apple Bread! Read on for this plus roasted beet and potato borscht, a look at French breakfasts, and tips on making brownies even more exciting.
• Caramel Apple Bread - Bread with grated apples, apple cider, and a caramel swirl. Sign us up now, please!
• Roasted Beet And Potato Borscht - A low-fat soup with shocking color and amazing flavor.
• How to Make Brownies More Exciting - A few ways to make brownies even more exciting.
• Breakfast in France - Tartines, "expresso," and other tidbits from the French breakfast table.
• Just the Flax, Ma'am: How To Incorporate Flax Seeds Into Your Diet - A few ways to bake, mix, and sprinkle these little seeds into your diet.
Previous Good Eats: A Look at Breakfast in Japan
(Image: Donna Currie/Serious Eats)