• Snapshots from Greece: Spoon Sweets - Sweet nuggets made at home and offered when guests come over for coffee. They look so interesting!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Japanese Fried Chicken and Two Simple Salads - A pretty salad and cheap fried chicken. Good summer eating!
• The Nasty Bits: Menudo Rojo, or Red-Chile Tripe Soup - Spicy tripe soup -- this looks unexpectedly delicious.
• Cook the Book: Stewed Beets with Beet Greens and Ginger - The beets in the garden are almost ready, and then we'll be eating a lot of them. This looks such a healthy, colorful, and scrumptious dish.
• Healthy & Delicious: Basil Lemonade - Refreshing!
Previous Good Eats: Is Ham the New Bacon?
(Image: Erin Zimmer/Serious Eats)