From our friends over at Serious Eats, here's one more way to use (and preserve) those deliciously wild spring ramps
. Check out their recipe for ramps
pickled with coriander, fennel seed, mustard and more.
More from Serious Eats below, including a massive batch of bentos, a better bruschetta, and batavia arrack, rum's older cousin.
• Out of the Blue: Batavia Arrack Comes Back
- An early cousin to rum, batavia arrack is "accented with spice, citrus and black tea and softened with sugar." Sounds like it's worth looking for!
• Grilling: Fajitas - It's time to grill, and these fajitas are bursting with beefy goodness!
• Photo of the Day: Omakase Bento - Cia B is making masses of bentos every week for her coworkers!
• Bigger, Better Bruschetta - How do you make bruschetta better? Make it bigger! (And add roasted cod.)
Related: Good Product: Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Lunch Jar