Every week we bring you our favorite posts on cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. Well, this week our favorite post was none other than a proper French omelet. A well-made omelet is a delightful start to the morning, fluffy and delicate. It's also not stuffed to breaking; a French omelet is (surprise, surprise) much more restrained than the typical American version.
This plus cheese knives, rhubarb cream cheese pie, and tuna and chickpeas below.
• A Proper French Omelet - So simple.
• All About Cheese Knives - The general theme? They are pretty useless.
• Rhubarb Cream Cheese Pie with Fresh Strawberries - Hello! Yummy!!
• Fragrant Tuna and Chickpea Salad - Something really good, straight out of a can.
• Daniel Craig Popsicle - Wow.
Previous Good Eats: Dastardly Moustache Napkin Rings
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)