• Red and Green Recipe: Baguette Croutes with Brie, Avocado Mousse, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Looks yummy, holiday or no.
• Dinner Tonight: Spinach with Golden Potatoes - We didn't include a photo of this here, but it looks SO GOOD. Go see, then cook it.
• Archway Cookies Also Saved From Bankruptcy - Archway joins Mother's as the second cookie company bailed out from bankruptcy. Yay!
• Meat Lite: Eggs Any Style Shaksouka - This sounds really delicious; we want to try it soon.
• Serious Eats Gift Guide: For the Mixologist - A good roundup of bar toys for your favorite mixologist.
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: The English Foodstuff Lexicon