Every week we bring you our favorite home cooking and good food from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's a fine lineup of recipes, including this lovely chickpea bruschetta, plus a zucchini galette and a sweet potato curry. There's also a pancake font and the scoop on Superman ice cream. • Dinner Tonight: Chickpea Bruschetta
- A cool and satisfying summer meal, a riff on an appetizer from Babbo.
• Pancake Font - Enjoy making alphabets from your pancakes? This font is for you.
• Dinner Tonight: Zucchini Galette - Another egg dish, so nice for middle of the week meals. This one has a mysterious ingredient.
• What Is Superman Ice Cream? - It's a Michigan thing, apparently.
• Dinner Tonight: Sweet Potato, Eggplant, and Spinach Madras Curry - A delicious Indian dish, with even more complexity to its flavor after some time to cool.
Previous Good Eats: Genovese Minestrone
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)