Every week we round up our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we have a truly scrumptious dish of pasta: multigrain noodles with pistou forestier — a sort of pesto made with mushrooms. We had no idea there was something so incredibly promising as a mix of herb pesto and wild mushrooms!
This plus a virtual United Nations of food below: kofte meatballs, fish tacos, Japanese packaging, and pad see ew.
• French in a Flash: Multigrain Spaghetti with Pistou Forestier - Kerry offers up a magical combination of (basil-less) herb pesto with a mélange of mushrooms.
• Köfte Meatballs with Haydari - These classic lamb meatballs look wonderful, but even more intriguing is the yogurt sauce with an addition of walnuts.
• Cook the Book: Baja-Style Tempura Fish Tacos - Crispy fish, crunchy cabbage, a squirt of lime... oh yeah.
• Dinner Tonight: Pad See Ew - A quick and easy Thai classic. Nick worked out all the kinks; this is a great quick dinner.
• Single-Serve Packages in Japan - For when you need just one more slice of ham.
Previous Good Eats: Kumquats Are Warheads for Grownups
(Image: Kerry Saretsky)