• Seriously Italian: Spaghetti All’Ubriaco - This recipe sounds so easy, and quintessentially Italian: spaghetti, red wine, garlic, olive oil, parsley. Spaghetti cooked in red wine!
• Snapshots from Italy: Making Burrata, the Meta-Mozzarella, in Puglia - Watch the workers knot those little balls of hot mozzarella by hand. Wow.
• Dinner Tonight: West Indian Rice and Beans - An easy staple with a consistency like comfort-food risotto.
• Grocery Ninja: Tsokolate—Smokey, Nutty, Pinoy Hot Chocolate - Cocoa, ground together with sugar and nuts for a pleasant smoky grittiness, and poured until frothy. Sounds delicious.
• Meat Lite: Spring Greens and Strip Steak Salad - Less than a pound of meat and big salad can serve four when you mix them up like this. Is it time for spring salads yet?
Previous Good Eats: Pancake Mountain T-Shirt
(Image: Gina DePalma for Serious Eats)