• Indoor Grilling: Leeks with Asian Vinaigrette - Adapted from Mark Bittman, and intended to be an accompaniment to Korean-style steaks. All of which sound very good to us.
• Hello Kitty Zombie Birthday Cake - This baker's dislike of Hello Kitty must be very strong. Note the black eyes.
• Meat Lite: Spicy Cashew Pork - Yum! And hey, this is right up our alley this month.
• Kellogg's Testing a Shorter, Fatter Cereal Box Design - The new box would fit more easily into pantries, and it also would mean an 8% reduction in raw materials needed.
• Super Bowl Snacks: Loaded Baked Potato Potato Chip Nachos - Whoa. This is in the big leagues of snacking.
Previous Good Eats: Storebought Chicken Stock Faceoff
(Image: Joshua Bousel for Serious Eats)