Chevron may come and go, but polka dots (and other dot designs) will never go out of style. They're timeless—simultaneously sweet and classic, yet still cool and modern-looking when done right. I'm rediscovering my love for dots, and today's finds may convert me fully. Don't you just love that red polka dot linen tablecloth? Or the gold dotted bowl? So fun and frisky. I'm sold.
• 1 Polka Dot Tablecloth, $28 from Homemood
• 2 Hand-Thrown Ceramic Egg Cup, $9 from The Village Pottery
• 3 Gold Dot Bowl, $199 DK ($32 USD) from Mojoo
• 4 Marimekko Siirtolapuutarha Räsymatto Teapot, $87 from Crate & Barrel
• 5 Hand-Painted Polka Dot Brooms, $49.66 from Not On the High Street
• 6 Dot Cup Black, €39 ($47 USD) from Fine Little Day
• 7 Dot Espresso Cups, $22-$82 from Pigeon Toe Ceramics
• 8 Handmade Turquoise Dot Plate, $28 from Vitreous Wares
• 9 Sweet Small Polka Dot Creamer, $19 from The Cupcake Kid
• 10 Polka Dot Cocktail Napkins, Set of 20, $4 from BHLDN
Related: Polka Dots in the Kitchen!
(Images: as linked)