Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we have some seriously good eating — golden beet barley risott, pistachio-honey butter, and a chocolate cupcake parfait with Ritz crackers on top!
• Dinner Tonight: Golden Beet Barley "Risotto" With Ricotta Salata - Maybe not the most official, authentic sort of risotto, but still an awfully good dinner!
• Serious Sweets: Chocolate-PB-Ritz Cupcake Parfaits - Cake, ice cream, Ritz crackers.
• Edible DIY: Pistachio-Honey Butter - Rich and nutty, with a floral sweetness.
• The Nasty Bits: Fried Fish Bones - Believe it or not, this is a common Japanese bar snack.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Crunchy Chicken Salad Sandwiches With Bacon - An easy, delicious dinner sandwich.
Previous Good Eats: Pork And Guinness Hand Pies
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)