Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we saw a bunch of recipes that looked so delicious. There's a honey vanilla fluff, gluten-free whole-grain pancakes, and this savory shrimp curry made with tamarind paste and coconut flakes.
• Dinner Tonight: Goan Shrimp Curry - Full of flavor, yet surprisingly light and delicate.
• Serious Sweets: Plum-Blackberry Cobbler - The sort of last-minute dessert that everyone loves.
• Edible DIY: Honey Vanilla Fluff - Messy, sticky, and unabashedly sugary.
• Spirited Cooking: Strawberry Campari Tart - Simple and gorgeous.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Whole Grain Pancakes - A fluffy, gluten-free pancake you can return to again and again.
Previous Good Eats: Revelatory Caramel Cake
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)