If you've never tried gnudi (pronounced like nude-y), the tender, gnocchi-like pasta dumplings, then you've come to the right place. These creamy ricotta creations are actually deceptively light and shine with simple sauces and fresh ingredients. And it's the perfect season to add fresh herbs straight from the farmers' market to your gnudi tonight!
- Gnudi with Chanterelles, Food and Wine
- Gnudi with Pomodoro Sauce, Bon Appétit
- Gnudi with Wild Mushroom and Truffle Sauce, Bon Appétit
- Gnudi Primavera, Food Republic
- Gnudi with Cavolo Nero Sauce, JamesBeard.org
- Nettle Gnudi, Salty Seattle
(Image: Ditte Isager, Bon Appétit)