Every week we bring our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: a gluten-free tomato tart, bright green avocado paletas, and tacos made with stewed beef neck.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Tomato Tart with Parmesan-Rosemary Crust - A savory summer tart that's also gluten-free.
• Avocado Paletas - A simple but intriguing ice pop recipe from Fanny Gerson.
• Stewed Beef Neck Tacos - Flavorful beef neck is like oxtail, but cheaper.
• Serious Salads: Quinoa with Corn, Tomatoes, Avocado, and Lime - All our favorite summer flavors in one quinoa salad.
• Dinner Tonight: Grilled Whitefish Salad with Tomatoes and Tarragon Vinaigrette - A quick meal that is a good introduction to cooking with whitefish.
Previous Good Eats: Pan-Fried Mango Chicken
(Image: Elizabeth Barbone/Serious Eats)