Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we are loving these gluten-free nutter butters, as well as a chocolate cake you can eat for breakfast, and a gift guide for curd nerds. • Gift Guide: For Curd Nerds
- What to buy your cheese-obsessed friends for the holidays.
• Leon's Favorite Chocolate Cake: The Chocolate Cake You Can Eat for Breakfast - Gorgeous! Chocolaty! But not too heavy or sweet. So perfectly acceptable for breakfast.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Chocolate Dipped Nutter Butters - Peanutty cookies good plain, or dipped in chocolate.
• Cider Doughnuts - A nice alternative to sufganyot.
• The Nasty Bits: Wild Venison Heart - Chichi tackles deer heart, and informs us it's not that different from steak!
Previous Good Eats: Thanksgiving Recipe Inspiration: Hors d'oeuvres
(Image: Elizabeth Barbone/Serious Eats)