January was a particularly rich month for kitchen tours. We got a special peek into the home kitchen of Gluten-Free Girl herself, Shauna James Ahern. We also watched Top Chef Yigit Pura cook in a small, gorgeous Los Angeles kitchen. There was a kitchen inspired by the sea, and another built on a rooftop.
• 1 Gluten-Free Girl's Warm Kitchen
• 2 Joan and Jim's Jolly Kitchen
• 3 Top Chef Yigit Pura Visits John's Beautiful Kitchen
• 4 Penny's Mermaid-Hued Kitchen with a View
• 5 Cissy and Richard's Relaxed Green KitchenBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Elizabeth's Tiny Gourmet Outpost
• 7 The Bond Street Rooftop Kitchen
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)