Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week we found these gluten-free pancakes that have us drooling. Sure, we can be gluten-free for a day, if it means eating these pancakes for breakfast! Plus, Marisa's pickled garlic, and a modernist sous vide poached egg.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Apple Cider Doughnut Pancakes - Fluffy pancakes with cinnamon sugar and apple cider.
• In a Pickle: Pickled Garlic - Pungent and powerful.
• Modernist Eats: Sous Vide Egg Souffle - Poached egg crossed with a soufflé.
• Would You Try These Extreme Coffee Creamers? - A little Almond Joy in your coffee?
• The Nasty Bits: Sea Urchin - Chichi tells us a story all about sea urchins.
Previous Good Eats: Monster Spicy Brittle Candy Bar
(Image: Elizabeth Barbone/Serious Eats)