• Adobo Turkey with Red Chile Gravy from Gourmet - Roast turkey gets a spicy kick with dried chiles and cumin.
• Mark Bittman’s Braised Turkey from the New York Times - What you lose in crispiness with this recipe, you gain in succulent and super-tender meat. This is one of our all-time favorite Thanksgiving recipes here at The Kitchn.
• Salted Roast Turkey with Orange, Fall Spices, and Sherry Gravy from Epicurious - By “fall spices,” this recipe is really talking about “Asian five-spice.” Glazed with molasses and soy sauce, this turkey sounds irresistible.
• Tuscan Roast Turkey Breast from Martha Stewart - This turkey breast rolled around a filling of rosemary, fennel seeds, and garlic would be perfect for a smaller Thanksgiving dinner.
• Pimenton-Brined Turkey from Food & Wine - What about a Spanish twist on roasted turkey?
• Spice-Rubbed Turkey with Cranberry BBQ Sauce from Feasting on Art - A smoky-sweet turkey glazed with a sticky barbecue sauce.
• Potato Crusted Turkey Breast Stuffed with Jalapenos and Corn with Mole Sauce from the Food Network - Woah. This recipe from Emeril LaGasse is just...woah.
• Grilled Jerk Turkey from Taste of Home - The spicier the better, we say!
• Plum-Glazed Roast Turkey with Plum Gravy from Epicurious - Want to go sweeter this Thanksgiving? This plum-infused turkey sounds divine.
Do you have a favorite non-traditional turkey recipe?
(Image: Ditte Isager/Gourmet)