We love to finish an evening meal with a pot of ginger tea, masala chai, or a tisane of herbs or lemongrass. Our favorite teapot for the last sort of tea is a glass teapot: we like the visible motion of herbs floating gently in the hot water. Here's a look at some glass teapots that would look lovely gracing a table this holiday season.
Many of these are from BonJour's new line of glass teapots; others are from teaware favorites like Adagio and Bodum.
• 1 Adele 27-Ounce Teapot, $49.99 at BonJour
• 2 Simone 27-Ounce Teapot, $49.99 at BonJour
• 3 Bodum The de Chine 34-Ounce Glass Teapot, $30 at Amazon
• 4 Celeste 27-Ounce Teapot with Creamer and Sugar, $59.99 at BonJour
• 5 4-piece Dorado Glass Teapot w/ Strainer & Warmer, $32.99 at Overstock
Do you ever use a glass teapot?
(Images: BonJour/Meyer; Bodum via Amazon; Adagio; Overstock)