Although giving someone a basket of cleaning supplies could result in them feeling a little less than awesome about their housekeeping abilities, we think it's a great idea for bridal showers and even hostess gifts. There's some really fantastic products out there (check them out below), but they aren't always easy on the pocketbook. We'd be delighted to get a basket of cleaning goodies, what about you?
Cleaning can actually be fun and having bright packages and fun tools to do so is a bonus, especially if you didn't have to pay for them! We'd love to get a basket of new cleaning supplies (does that make us weird?) with new scents to welcome in Spring with all new smells! Here's a few of our favorites, add yours in the comments below.
• Signature Cleaning Utility Product: from Restoration Hardware
• Essentail Oil Cleaning Collection: from Williams Sonoma
• Clean Dishwasher Soap: from Martha Stewart
• Pop Up Sponges: from Williams Sonoma
• Automatic Dish Packs: from Mrs. Meyers
• Clean Dish Soap: from Martha Stewart
• Related: Store Guide: Basic Cleaning Supplies
(Images: As Linked Above)