gift ideas coming from the kitchen, we thought we'd also turn to that room of the house for some inspiration on gift wrapping. There are so many simple, elegant, everyday materials we can dig up in our kitchen drawers and pantry that are just right for wrapping a special gift. Here are a few ideas:
- Baker's twine paired with soft pink from Etsy's Nice Package (now closed). The red and white stripes are candy-cane-esque for a subtle holiday nod.
- Butcher paper is a nice white backdrop for getting creative, as with this package from Young House Love.
- Aluminum foil adds holiday sparkle, from Mondocherry
- Kitchen string is perfect for a natural-looking package like this one from Rachael Ray.
- Wax paper, as used in this ethereal bow from NIce Package Blog. There's a plain old brown paper lunch bag there, too. Also straight from the kitchen!