Are you sharing gifts of homemade preserves this year? For an extra festive (and useful!) touch, you might bundle jars of jam, jelly, and marmalade with a pretty dish towel, a spoon, or an edible accompaniment, like bread or cheese. Here are a few ideas to get you started…
• 1 Jam with baguettes wrapped in a linen towel (Martha Stewart)
• 2 Orange marmalade with cornbread and honey butter (Country Living)
• 3 Pear preserves accompanied by brie (Southern Living)
• 4 Festive ribbon and a silver spoon on a mason jar (Better Homes and Gardens)
• 5 Jam wrapped with a kitchen towel and a breadboard (Martha Stewart)
Related: Pretty Packaging for Gifts of Homemade Jam?
(Images: 1. Martha Stewart; 2. Country Living; 3. Photo: Jennifer Davick, Styling: Buffy Hargett/Southern Living; 4. Better Homes and Gardens; 5. Martha Stewart)