Even though it feels like a good portion of the country is currently buried under snow, the holiday season is still a great time to splurge a little on the outdoor cook in your family. Check out some of our suggestions and don't forget to add your own to the list!
First Row Left To Right
• Wireless Talking Meat Thermometer: for $49.99 from Amazon. Anything that looks like a walkie talkie is cool in our book and although the talking might sound like an annoying feature, it's easy to tune out a quite beep or two and overcook your meat!
• Krups GX4100 Electric Grinder: for $28.90 from Coffee Wholsesale USA. Even though your outdoor cook probably won't be using this for Coffee, it's still the perfect match for grinding your own spices when it comes to creating tasty marinades and rubs for your grilled and smoked fare.
• Grill Top Pizza Stone: for $76.95 from Home Wet Bar. Even if you like your crust with a little char, this stone plate with thermometer is sure to get some use and can even be used to bake bread on without heating up the oven.
• Bulk Bamboo Skewers: for $34.88 on eBay. Even if you're more into the reuseable metal kinds, these are still great for a large party or get together. Plus, a giant box of bamboo skewers is totally cool, everyone likes food on a stick!
• Grilly Goat Basting Tongs: for $24.90 from HSN. Even though the idea first made us squirm, we rather like not having to have a basting brush or mop in addition to our tongs, great for meats that need a little coating while on the grill.
Have you received a great grill gift in the past? Something you never would have bought for yourself but just adore? Share your thoughts in the comments below and help out those who might be stuck in their gift giving adventures!
(Images: As Linked Above )