We all want a kitchen that's better organized, right? Of course right! Last February we focused kitchen essentials and organizing them well. Here are some of our favorite kitchen storage tips and advice that came up that month, from hanging a Julia Child-style pegboard, to the best magnetic spice jars, to some unexpected tools for keeping things clean and tidy!
• 1 5 Tips for Hanging a Kitchen Pegboard
• 2 Small Spaces, Small Solutions: My Favorite Magnetic Spice Jars
• 3 Make the Most of Kitchen Drawers By Organizing Diagonally
• 4 A Smart Organizing Solution For Deep Kitchen Drawers
• 5 By Your Side: Keep Cooking Essentials Close With a Cake Stand
• 6 The Shower Cap: A Surprising Kitchen Essential
• 7 Repurpose Old Cans For Convenient Kitchen Storage
• 8 My Essential Cleaning Tool: A Toothbrush
• 9 Unexpected Kitchen Storage Solution! Store Container Lids In CD Racks
• 10 Hello! My Name Is... Use Name Tag Stickers as Easy Labels for Homebrews
• 11 How To Organize Waste in a Small Kitchen
• 12 Homemade Wooden Spoon Butter: For Buffing, Not Eating!
• 13 Strong & Stylish: Why Baggu Bags Are the Best Plastic Bag Alternative
• 14 A Smart, Space-Saving Entertaining Center for Outdoors (or Anywhere!)
• 15 Plastic-Free Containers: Steel vs. Glass
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)