What are your kitchen garden plans this year? We're going to really tackle gardening and growing things next month on the blog, and we're curious about where you're at. We took a quick straw poll around the office. Sara Kate has a large garden in the country, and container pots in the city. Faith is in temporary digs still but is attempting a container bed of lettuces and the usual herbs. Chris is going to the country to help his mom garden from time to time, and Elizabeth is moving soon but hopes to have a few pots of herbs.
What are your gardening plans this year? Herbs in pots? Alfafa sprouts? Or a full-on kitchen garden?
• Live Herb Plants Make an Instant Garden
• Good Product: Trio Herb Pot
• Self-Watering Pots for Your Herbs
• How To: Make a One-Pot Indoor Herb Garden
• Petit Coco Herb Pots from Three Potato Four