- Squash, first method - Here's one that just calls for a chef's knife.
- Squash, second method - But you can use a peeler, too.
- Garlic - Garlic is very easy, once you know how!
- Ginger - You don't need a knife or a peeler.
- Beets - Beets are easy once they are roasted.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs - A video with an easier way to peel eggs.
- Tomatoes - Peeled tomatoes! So elegant.
- Chestnuts - A winter and holiday treat!
- Peppers - Roasted, peeled peppers are delicious; here's how to make them.
- Lemons - Well, not peel, maybe, but grate.
How do you peel things?
KitchnVideo of the Day